InfoLibrarian Metadata Management Portal™
The InfoLibrarian Portal™ - Metadata Management At Your Fingertips
InfoLibrarian™ is bundled with a powerful
web portal that allows your users to perform
searches and navigation of the organized knowledge
about your information assets.
The portal is a fully functional website that you can deploy on your intranet for users to find information such as search, impact analysis and more.
The portal is bundled with rich modules such as business and technical portals, change management, contributors and the feature rich InfoLibrarian Enterprise Control Center™.
InfoLibrarian Portal™ Architecture
The portal is a Windows Server™ Internet Information Services™ (IIS) based application. The portal provides out of the box capabilities so you can be up and running today.
The portal itself is a web framework, via templates the portal enables you to co brand and integrate or tailor the portal within your existing intranet application.
You can make modifications and changes to the portal templates; maintain those templates separately of the core framework and feel comfortable that your work will never be overwritten by a
InfoLibrarian Portal™ Features at a Glance
- Keyword searching (easy search) similar to internet search engine.
- Advanced searching and drill through analysis.
- All portal search results are automatically categorized.
- Intuitive intelligent highlighting of matches within search results.
- Interactive ad-hoc sorting of all results in the portal.
- Impact analysis reports (shows all points of impact) with drill-through.
- Occurrences reports (identify redundancies).
- Change reports (what changed).
- Full audit reports (who made the changes).
- Data lineage analysis (Where did it come from).
- Ad-hoc and real-time searching.
- SQL Query Builder for advanced ad-hoc searches.
- Graphical drill-through business subject areas and categories views.
- 100% customizable because you get the web source.
- Flexible enough to write your own reports using your own reporting tools.
- Blazing speed even against massive repositories.
- Print all results with one click.